The Grove Shopping Center in Los AngelesLocated in central Los Angeles, The Grove shopping center is the ultimate shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Browse through the great selection at Nordstrom and Crate & Barrel and catch the latest sales at the flagship stores of Barnes & Noble, Apple and Abercrombie & Fitch. Other Notable stores within The Grove include GAP, Banana Republic, Nike, Bath & Body Works, COACH, Barneys New York, Victoria's Secret and J. Crew.
Hours -10am - 9pm Monday - Thursday, 10am - 10pm Friday & Saturday, 10am - 9pm Sunday
Prices -Open to the Public
- Kids Club in The Park every Thursday morning
- Pacific Theatres: Monday Morning Mommy Movie
- Remember LA Run on January 24th
- The Whisper Restaurant's 80's themed bottomless Sunday brunch
- Kids eat free Thursdays & Saturdays at Morels French Steakhouse
- Kids Book Club
- Movie Theatre
- Trolley Rides
- Farmer's Market
Before you go
The Grove TheatreThe Grove Theatre is a historically inspired and classically designed theatre environment bringing back to life the magnificent movie palaces of early Los Angeles. The Theatre is over 80,000 square feet of plush, stadium-style seating with 14 state of the art picture screens.
Free Ride on The Grove TrolleyHop on the The Grove Trolley and enjoy a complimentary ride along First Street from The Grove to the historic Farmer’s Market. The Trolley operates 12:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 1:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on Friday & Saturday.
What are the hours of operation?
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.