Top 10 Sites in Los AngelesLos Angeles is an amazing city with an outstanding array of options for sightseeing, entertainment, shopping, nightlife and more. Here are our top attractions in Los Angeles.
- Hollywood - Travelers are drawn to Hollywood to for the star-lined Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Museum and the classic theaters like Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
- Santa Monica Pier - While not technically in Los Angeles, this famous pier has been in a thousand movies, and is ideal for a romantic stroll or quick thrill on the carnival rides.
- Universal Studios and CityWalk - This amusement park celebrates show business with some amazing rides and virtual experiences, and CityWalk offers a safe, cartoon-like destination for family fun, dining and nightlife.
- Downtown LA - Head to edgy Downtown LA to shop in the Fashion District and Flower Market, and for trendy bars, restaurants and nightlife.
- The Getty Center - Situated above the 405 freeway with incredible sweeping views of Los Angeles and beyond, this free museum houses an amazing collection of art and impressive gardens as well.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - Found on Miracle Mile, this immense collection of 100,000 pieces of art spans from the ancient world to the modern day.
- The Greek Theatre - Try to catch a live music event or other performance in this iconic LA venue, an outdoor amphitheater that hosts some of the world’s hottest acts.
- Griffith Observatory - With some of the best views in LA, the Griffith Observatory is also a good place to take pictures of the Hollywood sign, go hiking on numerous trails or sign up for an evening viewing session from the giant telescope.
- Venice Beach - Presenting a colorful parade of characters alongside a beach boardwalk lined with bars and cafes, Venice Beach is a fun look at LA culture.