Earth Day Celebrations in LALos Angeles has always been a city on the leading edge of conservation and eco-friendly initiatives. Each spring, you'll find a host of activities and celebrations of Earth Day in Los Angeles. From music festivals and beach clean-ups to conscious art galleries and family events, discover exciting Earth Day celebrations when you visit LA.
- April 11, 12 & 13 - Spring Citrus Fair in La Habra: Discover a farmers market, fresh California cuisine, free entertainment, rides and a beer and wine garden at this annual springtime celebration.
- April 19 & 20 – 15th Annual Topanga Earth Day at the Old Canyon Ranch: Enjoy live music performances, eco-artists, environmental demonstrations, conscious films, organic food and beverages plus much more.
- April 21 – Newport Bay Conservancy Center at Newport Beach: Explore environmental exhibits and enjoy scavenger hunts with the family, live music and craft booths at this free event.
- April 22 – Dockweiler State Beach Cleanup at Imperial Highway: Join in this organized cleanup, sponsored by the LA Kings hockey team and Staples Center.
- May 18 – WorldFest in Woodley Park at Lake Balboa: Head to the valley for this one-day event, a green, compassionate living, music festival. Held outdoors at Woodley Park, the festival also features empowering speakers, kid’s activities and a food court.